Frequently Asked Questions
• Check the mute switch on the side of your device, next to the volume keys. If your device has a Ring/Silent switch, make sure it's set to ring. If you can see orange, it's set to silent.
• For additional troubleshooting visit Apple's support page.
The following applications are a one-time payment only. They do not need any sort of subscription.
- Yovana's Healthy Recipes
- Yovana's Smoothie Challenge
- Nikki Sharp's 5 Day Detox
FullyRaw by Kristina does include FullyRaw Pro which is a a subscription for additional recipes, and challenges. Fullyraw Pro subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing. Payment will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Currently two of our apps provide Spanish translations, Rawvana's Raw Recipes, and Rawvana's 30 Day Smoothie Challenge.
• To translate them into Spanish, you will need to translate your phone settings to Spanish. You can do this inside of your phones settings.
• For Apple users, visit Apple's support page to get visual instructions on how to change the language of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
• For Android users, you can check out this wikiHow page that will break down the steps for you.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
• To install manually, open App Store > Updates > Purchased > Locate the app and tap the cloud icon to install.
• Alternately, go back to the app listing on the App Store and reinstall from there. You will not be charged twice for the
For Android Phones/Tablets
• Go back into the Android Market > My Apps > Locate the app and install from here.
Unfortunately, no. These apps are only designed for mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets.
Inside of the Rawvana's 30 Day Smoothie Challenge app you have the choice to share calories, carbohydrates, protein, and fat to the Health App. TouchZen Media LLC does not have access to any data stored on your Apple Health App. TouchZen Media LLC does not receive any data regarding your choice to enable Health App. Our apps do not write to Health App unless you grant access to it.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
• All products purchased from iTunes must be refunded through iTunes, and are refunded at their discretion.
• To request a refund, login to iTunes > Select "account" by hovering your mouse over your email address in the top right corner. > Under "purchase history," click "see all." > Click the arrow next to the appropriate order date. > Locate the app and click "report a problem."
• NOTE: On the report a problem form, if you click "App does not function as expected," Apple will automatically deny your request and send you to the developer. We, however, do not have any ability to issue a refund, but we can help you with any problems you're having with the app.
• If you are still seeking a refund, please call Apple Customer Care: 1-800-275-2273.
For technical support questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below. For questions about the content of a specific app, please contact the authors of the app directly.